and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit The Broadband
Guide without revealing any personal information.
However, The Broadband Guide needs certain personal
information if you wish to register with us.
- The Broadband Guide will use
this information to reply to your inquiries, to
set up your account, to provide you with requested
services, and to contact you regarding new services.
Sharing and Disclosure
- The Broadband Guide does not
rent, sell, trade, or lease any personal information
collected at our site, including membership forms
or e-mail lists.
- The Broadband Guide may otherwise
disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information
for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders
or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the
users of our web sites; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate
our Terms of Service document.
- If you do not consent to the
collection, use or disclosure of your personal information
as outlined in this statement, please do not provide
any personal information to The Broadband Guide.
to Access your Personal Information
- The Broadband Guide gives you
the ability to edit your Account Information and
preferences at any time.
- You are also able to request
deletion of your Account at any time.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission
over the Internet can be considered 100% secure.
However, your Account Information is password-protected
for your privacy and security.
- We also safeguard your personal
information from unauthorized access, through access
control procedures, network firewall's and physical
- Further, we retain your personal
information only as long as necessary to fulfil
the purposes identified above or as required by
to this Privacy Statement
- The Broadband Guide may at any
time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion,
amend this statement from time to time. Please review
this statement periodically. Your continued use
of our web site after any such amendments signifies
your acceptance thereof
- If you want us to get in touch
with you, fill out our Contact Form, with any comments
or ideas you have, in the Contact Us section of
this Web site.